Hear business and finance leaders discuss the facts, all the good, bad, and challenging facts facing organizations as they prepare for 2022 budgeting and planning.
- Fact #1: 2020: The Year that Changed “Budgeting Season”
- Fact #2: Business-as-usual budgeting process driven by spreadsheets no longer meets the needs of today’s businesses
- Fact #3: You need to start now… the cost of doing nothing today, is that your upcoming budget season will be the same as the last one
• Scott Jennings, CRO, CentageSpeakers:
• Jim Hoggatt, CEO & Founder, Exec HQ
• John Murdock, CEO, Centage
• Jason Lin, CFO, Centage